Thursday, January 26, 2012

Rough Draft of Homepage Layout


  After having a little bit to step away from the rough there are a few changes I know I need to make. First, I really don't care for the fight tagline of "The Brawl to Land 'Em all." I didn't really care for it in the first place and just used it as filler until I could think of something better, but now that I actually see it on the site, it is the GLARING change that needs to be made. Also down below the marquee, I need to move the "contact for more info" font over to the left to allow room for social media icons that I forgot to include when I made the rough. 

  I'm also going to explore the idea of taking photos of myself to use in place of the boxer. Not sure if I want the personal route on that one, or if it is a better approach to use the images of two classic boxers...

  Lastly I do have my own personal logo that needs to find a home on the homepage, especially since it will serve as the "go home" button on the secondary pages of the site. Not sure where to put that just yet. I am thinking about subbing out where I currently have "Ryan Fisher Design" with something else and then using my logo above the "presents." Again it will take a bit of finessing but it will be there for the final.

No comments:

Post a Comment